The Random Text Says: ""
This is taking too long...
December 14th, 2002 - 7:34 a.m.I'm Currently Avoiding: Still Too Much But At Least I Finished My Christmas Shopping Except for 1 Person
Look...two in two days. Whee. Aren't you surprised? I didn't make you wait five days before I wrote another one. Consider yourself blessed...or something.
Pfft. You know what? It's 3:43 in the afternoon now and I am of the opinion that I've already had this window open for entirely too long now. I was going to update, but then I got distracted by talking on the phone and other windows on the computer and Christmas Shopping downtown, which I got home from doing right around half an hour ago. So here's a list of things I need to remember to talk about when next I write:
1. Dinner Wednesday night at Nan
2. How I've completely screwed up my sleeping schedule
3. Christmas shopping today (don't forget to mention what happened on the bus).
5. ??? (I'm sure there were more things I was going to discuss and now I can't remember what any of those things were.)
6. My compulsion with regards to newly purchased books.
7. The lie of the "Free" gift and raffle (connects to 3).
I'm sure there's more, but I'm awfully tired and completely out of it, so as per topic yet to be discussed number two, I shall now go to bed for a time. If I don't succumb to number six that is.
Feeling lucky? Choose an Entry At RANDOM! Yes. Random. Randomosity is cool...come on, you know you want to... Well, if you don't subscribe to peer pressure, then just go Back or Forward with the Dragons below:
And I like it that way.